Our ADA accessible twin room is light and bright, and features two twin beds, a roll-in shower, hand-bars and shower seating for easy mobility. This room also includes a ceiling fan, CD player with docking cord, and robes. Our central location is close to public transportation and San Francisco landmarks making us the perfect home base for your trip. Here is an overview of the room features:
- Complies with Local/State/Federal laws for persons with disabilities.
- The shower has a seat attached to and which folds down from the sidewall.
- Handheld shower spray unit and water controls are adjacent to the seat on the back wall and the grab bars are placed in the appropriate positions.
- Grab bar is on the wall adjacent to the fixed shower seat.
- A built-in shower seat is on the sidewall of a rectangular roll-in shower.
- Space to roll a wheelchair directly alongside the toilet, enabling side-to-side transfers. Grab bars are placed on both of the adjacent walls where required.
- Enough clear space for a wheelchair to park next to the toilet.
- Accessible sink and vanity.
- Wider entryway (32” clearance).
- Switches and controls are 48” above floor.
- TV’s in room have closed captioning.
- Visible fire alarms.
- ADA service counter at the Front Reception Desk.
- Double-double pane windows to ensure a quiet night’s sleep
- Custom-designed furniture
- Iron and Ironing board in every room
- Waffle robes
- Ceiling fans
- In-room voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Flat Screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Crib is optional for no extra charge
- Paused //
Valet Parking: Flat rate of $57 per day for standardized vehicles, $67 per day for oversized vehicles (inclusive of tax and in and out privileges)
- Paused //
Same day laundry/dry cleaning service
- Tax is 16.25%
- Coin-operated laundry service onsite